From:
Tillie Evers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 1996 17:14:50 -0800
Hey, I keep seeing people on FML mentioning Rabies Vac. for their Fuzzies.
I live in Central Oregon, and I wanted to be a good Mom, so when I first
brought Katie home I called my vet clinic ( I've used these guys for horses
and dogs and really trust them) and was told that there is NO approved
Rabies Vac. for Ferrets. Is this just Oregon? Is my Vet mistaken? Or what?
I would really like to be sure my baby is protected, so any input would be
greatly appreciated. :-)

I also tried the Peanutbutter-in-the-film-canister thing, after about 15
seconds of trying to get the PB out, Katie hauled the canister into the
closet for future scrutiny and went for my Orange juice instead.

Katie: Gimme juice (hsssssst!!)

Later, Amy Evers

[Moderator's note: The vaccine questions was already answered. BIG]