Date:
Thu, 24 Dec 1998 08:24:46 -0800
I also was in PetSmart in Beaverton yesterday and asked the manager the
same question..She said the chain carried only fish birds and some reptiles
but no ferrets and she refered me to the ferret shelter.  I also felt
opligated to add to the fuzzies holiday gifts..good thing last night was
a ferret holiday ...oh it wasn't?

I think they like the box better than the rolling ball though.  PetCo has
carried ferrets and the names can be confusing and I think there was a
PetCo in Tualatin.

elle in snowy cedar mill