Date:
Sun, 13 Dec 1998 22:41:03 -0800
--Emailer_-1298331077

Sunday night

Well.this is the 2nd night that Angel Baby has not come wandering back to
her cage.

Hubby left the door to upstairs open (usually a ferret free zone) when we
were getting Holiday decorations out of the attic..and that side of the
attic has an open vent hole to the roof over the breezeway.  Russ is pretty
sure Angel Baby shagged one of the insoles out of his shoes last night..she
already had one stashed someplace (but not the normal places of under the
guest room bed or in with the towels) and now both of them are missing..and
she is the only one who collects insoles for a hobby..so she might be
snuggled down somewhere upstairs and I just haven't found her.

She is good about coming to squeaky toys but has not this time..So I'm
calling this a lost ferret plea.

Angel Baby is a 1 lb 3 oz 5 year old sable..I'll send the photo but suspect
BIG might exit out because they take so long to download.  Tomorrow I'll
call the shelters and place an ad in the paper.  Angel Baby hates the
outdoors..she will head right for the front door if taken outside, so I
have big hopes that she is just hiding..I have left ferretone and food all
over the house..she's so small she can't afford not to eat.

Her buddies miss her and so does mommy.

elle in beaverton..503-643-4007 collect if you hear anything/email page
me at [log in to unmask]

appreciate it
elle

[Moderator's note: Yes, unfortunately, I couldn't post the picture here,
sorry.  It was nearly 13,000 lines -- almost 10 times bigger than this FML!
Many people would get rather upset ;-).  Of course, if it's on a web site
someplace, a link to it would be great.  BIG]