From:
Ann Gruden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2006 12:34:58 -0500
For the info of those in the area:

Saturday, April 29th: The Ferret Association of Connecticut - FACT -
will be holding out 14th annual Ferret Frolic at the Grange Hall,
586 Center St., in Wallingford, CT.
Show hours are: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.

NOTE: Signs will be posted in front of the hall or call cellphone
860-306-2630 that day only for any last minute directions.  You may
contact me for further info prior to the date.

FACT shows consist of fun matches and while we do judge ferrets in age
designated specialty rings, they are for fun only.  Plus it gives the
judges an opportunity to meet everyone's ferret! :) There will be
vendors offering an array of ferret-specific products, as always.  Also
we will have folks available to answer ferret questions and show how to
properly groom your ferret.  A silent auction will also be held with all
sorts of pet and people goodies.  There will be a snack bar with lunch
available.  All proceeds of this event support the FACT shelter in
Hartford, CT.

Anyone wishing to donate items for our silent auction, please contact me
privately.

Also please save the date: Saturday, May 20th for FACT's Ferret Treasures
Semi-Annual Store Clearance & Sale.  11 am to 3 pm at FACT headquarters:
16 Sherbrooke Avenue, Hartford, CT.

In addition to the usual Ferret Treasures sleep and gift items, FACT
also offers any gently used ferret items that have been donated to the
shelter.  If you are looking for a cage, please contact FACT before a
lengthy drive!  We do not have room to store many cages, so many of
which just go right out to the trash as we do not use cages.  However,
occassionally we do receive some nice ones and if we don't auction them
off at the show, they will be available at the store sale.

Thank you all for your ongoing support of the shelter residents and
foster ferrets cared for by FACT.

Ann Gruden
President
Ferret Association of Connecticut, Inc.