From:
Ann Gruden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2006 23:26:51 -0400
To all - thanks to all who attended FACT's 15th!!  annual ferret frolic
this past Saturday.  Shelters from PA, NJ, NY, NH, MA, and of course, CT,
were represented.  It was a lovely day, and ferret folk seemed to come
out in droves.  Our old timer and rescue rings were full and we had the
chance to meet ferrets and their caretakers from the Northeast.

THANK YOU ALL for your support!!!

 ---------

To alert all - FACT has added several new items for auction/sale on the
1 Ferret's Treasures eBay website to benefit FACT's furries ---

First is an out of print Schmid 1000pc puzzle with a black footed ferret
front and center!  North American Prairie - it depicts the world our
beloved BFF's would have seen -

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6056322548

Also - we have an extra - NEW superpet ferret SU Truck bed - this is a
double.  I bought it to benefit a shelter - and am offering to benefit
the FACT shelter!  Double dipping at it's best! ;)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7764618156

Fastags ferret ID tags - I LOVE these!  Shrinky-dink inspired ID tags
with a ferret.  SOO easy - even I couldn't;t mess it up!  LOL ----
perfect for cages, inexpensive mementos of your ferrets, or to place on
your pet taxi.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7764617802

We plan to add more items over the summer.  And do so appreciate
everyone's ongoing support!!!  The ferrets THANK YOU!!

 -------

On a personal note and for those who will receive the information via
FACTs foster newsletter ---- I have to share that I found my very sweet
little old blind lady, Nina, gone to Rainbow Bridge Tuesday night.

Since the first ferrets I owned over 20 years ago, this is the first
ferret that passed on me without accident and totally without warning.
Nina came as a "discard" left with a local humane shelter.  She outlived
her cagemate Corky by over 6 months.  I loved to watch her find her way
about by tapping her chin... Nina will be sorely missed by all who met
her.

Ann Gruden
Ferret Association of CT, Inc.
FACT