Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2008 23:03:18 -0400
I have tried the ink footprints but not with as much luck as others
have.

I have done footprints in plaster of paris. You can get it at your
local craft store and simply mix it with water. It washes off your
ferrets foot easily if any small amount gets stuck on their paw. You
just need to have a small container to mix it up in that has low
sides so you can press their paw into it easily. I wish I had a more
sentimental container other than the small containers I've found. But
I truly love having their footprints and being able to run my finger
along where their paw was.

The only trouble is it seems like it is taking ahwile to get to the
right consistency and suddeny it starts to get too dry. Do a test patch
timed with your own fingerprint before trying with the fuzzones. I
usually do a few and keep the best, it's easy to redo them quick.

Risa