Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2009 23:32:32 -0500
I had e-mails asking about silver oxide and its application. The
following was my answer.

My vet, Dr. Jeff Shaffer, told me to put silver oxide on the red parts
of Cinnamon's butt. It is also good for a rash to prevent further
irritation. It is a natural salve used as a vehicle for other medicines
because it is benign to animals that may lick it.

I serve my kids Purina Kitten Food as all of them love it and it keeps
the smell down in the cage. I have one kid, Cheeko, who insist on
Marshals.

David Brokaw
"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."