From:
eri garner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2009 14:43:15 -0600
You mentioned that there are ferret kibble-types that are 100% meat. I
probably sound pretty dense here (duuhhhhhh...huh? Wha..?), but how can
"kibble" be "100% meat"? By definition, does it not have to have some
sort of binding agent? I'd think that "100% meat" would = jerky, i.e.,
dried meat.

I'm *not* picking on you, nor am I trying to start any sort of issue.
I'm genuinely interested, because I feed my kids (feline as well as
mustelid) a mixture of the best & better-quality cat/kitten and ferreet
foods I have located to date, and I occasionally add something new to
the mix. If there are some that are 100% meat, I'd love to know where I
can find them, so I can try them!

A healthy ferret = Delighted owner! (Certainly in my case!) :)

~Eri in Texas and the Toobsock Dancers: Indy, Pixie, Kitty, and Tucker
--
 /\_/\
(>"<)

Eri's Crochet Circle at Yahoogroups! Come check us out!