From:
"Randall R. Duke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 1998 00:54:14 -0400
Many Howdys from Wheez Ball & her mom & Dad & too damn big brown dog .

Just two things.

1. This is for my friend in Conyers GA and all us other ignorant folks.

Just What Is Duck Soup ?????????  and can you use turkey instead ?

2. I would think that several raisins would give a Fuzzy the runs.  Do you
need a laxative?

3. Oh well we lied.  I have more.  I agree with the person who complained
about the flaming.  After telling of my Wheezys ashtray sauna I got a novel
on the horrors of cigg. butts, It amazes me how dumb some people think
others are.  I guess I should of explained in my post that I knew this was
a bad thing and it had only happen a couple of times in the last 4 years.
I truly appreciate the concern but, there is something really annoying
about a lecture and a long one at that.

Annie Lou C. % of [log in to unmask]