From:
"Randall R. Duke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Sep 1998 19:21:49 -0400
Melinda,

I've been diabetic for approx. 28 years and have had my share of nutrasweet.
I'n my opinion it is really bad stuff.  I can't even spell after I have a
diet coke.  it really does effect people,children and probably animals in
a very negative way.  All you need to do is a little search on the web to
find all of the negative studies done on the stuff.

I would never never never give it to a child or a animal.  Why would anyone
give it to an animal ?  Although, I understand it is in pedialyte and I
couldn't believe it when I read that.  It has been know to cause learning
disabilities & seizures in children..  I have cut my consumption of
nutrasweet by 75% and I can really tell a difference in the way I feel I
feel better, clear headed & I can spell again.  Well, with help of my spell
check. :)

Give me sweet & low any day.

I will be more than happy to forward you all of the nutrasweet stuff I have
book marked and you can make your on decision.

Also, someone was giving away a ferret in the Atlanta journal last week the
advertisment stated my son now has a girl friend & no time for the ferret.
I called but, it was allready taken.  I hope someone on here got it.

& thanks to the person with all of the great activitys , I have one of
those big blue buckets.I can't wait to fill it with potting soil.

One more thing. Since wheezy is small I cant get a harness to fit her.
it is either too small or too big, Any ideas out there?

Annie, Weez  mom  c/o [log in to unmask]