From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 13:55:45 -0600
I just got Mickey about 2 months ago, yesterday I went to the pet shop
and guess what I saw?  A little tiny baby fuzzbutt.  I want to get him
so bad.  He could fit in the palm of your hand.  He had black/brown hair,
too.  He was so cute.  I've n ever seen something that tiny and cute.
He almost fell off the highest ramp.  He could of broken something.
He's alright though.  I can't get another one for who knows what reasons.
I know I could take care of him.  It's just my mom doesn't l ike Mickey,
I don't think.  It took me 6 months to convince her to let me get him .
I just need two hundred dollars for a cage(I need the cage because the
one I h ave now is way to small for two ferts) and then another hundred
and thirty dolla rs for the actual fert.  I'm going to try to get him.
My income is six dollars a week though.  This will be hard.  Wish me luck
everybody.

[HC]