From:
Nancy Busso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2014 21:04:14 -0400
Eliza left yesterday afternoon with lots of bedding, soup makings (a/d,
Beechnut baby food and Beechnut rice cereal), favorite bowls and toys,
tons of kisses and ....tears. I miss her and had a bad moment when it
was her "loose time" today but the first update made me cry again. Her
2 kitty friends made her go totally bonkers! She recognized them! She
missed them! I did the right thing. Eliza's mom knows that I will take
her back again if the need arises. Hopefully I won't need to because I
feel like she's where she belongs.

Nancy in OR who just learned that another one (not properly cared for
by her 11 yr old owner) may be coming soon....this one will stay