From:
AarrowRanch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2007 08:41:56 -0400
I am like the happy rooster, Egg Psytid !!!!!

Robin from the Annandale ferret rescue said the ferts were in her
possession now and we needed to make final arrangements to finish the
transport.

Lisa provided me with her cell and home phone so I called the home
phone, no answer. Shudder. Then I called the cell and got her! Super!
She suggested we meet today and I agreed. So as I type am Egg Psytid
that about 3PM or so today I will take the two ferts from West Virginia
to their permanent home with a huge cage and LOTS of out time! What
could be better!

Coming from West Virginia I hope these ferts still have all their
teeth.... and have their own spit cup.

Will take pictures of the meeting and all. We will meet in BJs
warehouse parking lot on route 3. This will be a great day for the
ferts, most of all to have all that traveling behind them and then to
have a comfortable warm loving home to hang out in. Am Egg Psytid !!!!!

More to come in phuture posts.

Rev. J. Gordon Bengtson
Aarrow Ranch Aviation
Mechanicsville, Virginia 23111