From:
Joanie Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 07:56:57 -0400
Hi, it's Joanie again.  I still haven't found Molly yet but I think since
it's been almost 2 weeks I should close that chapter in my life.  I'm
writing for another reason though.  I was cleaning yesterday and went to
check on my other 2 babies, Spanky and Krispie.  They always sleep under
my night table when they are loose so that was the first place to look for
them.  When I ppicked up the table, I just couldn't believe it!  They were
both wrapped around each other and passed over the bridge.  I thought I
was going to loose it, I really think I did at one point.  I just couldn't
bring myself to pick them up so I called my best friend in the whole world,
and she came rushing over.

Well, we put them in a box with all their favorite toys and blankets and
I asked her if they could be buried with her ferrets since I rent and she
owns her home.  Then I could visit their grave.

She called me when she got home and said that there was no smell to them
(only in the closet where they were found, death smell) and it just seemed
strange.  Needless to say they are at the vets office right now for an
autopsy.  I need to know why.  It's onlyu 7:49 am and I'm just waiting
for that phonecall.

Please say a prayer for all my babies.

I am feeling so terrible about the whole thing that I gave everything of
theirs away already.  I just couldn't bear to see anything that belonged to
them.  The only thing that I am asking money for is their 3 story cage and
a 2 story cage.  But I will not sell them until I know that what they died
from is not contagious.  They were free roam ferrets all the time until
nitetime so in case there was a fire or anything I would know where they
were to get to them fast.  If anyone is interested here is my address and
telephone number.

Sanford, Maine area     207-324-1185

It would be 100.00 for the big cage (almost new) and 25 for the small one.

As I said for my mental state I have to get rid of everything.

Thanks for listening
Joanie