Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 20:21:16 -0700
We all (the 15 'Yakimaniacs' of Yakima) are fine here..... Everyone
healthy....as can be..  Few 'rat-tails' being treated, but healthy
otherwise....

Warm weather has returned here, but we're inside with fans...so, were ok!

We just got put away for the night, and each of us got to drink from a bowl
of Ferretone, before we went in our cages...not just the usual spoonful we
get......

Joy, Oh Joy....a whole bowlful each................or was it just a
spoonfuls worth from the bowl???  Damn these short attention spans!!

We've been getting to run thru the bedroom daily, in small groups too....
So, we're feeling pretty good!

What with the Olympics coming up, some of us just tried the 'Clean Litterpan
Snorkling' routine.....but alas, the big 2 legged Yakimaniac, just said
'nice try, I'm not impressed...' and kept on mopping!  Guess we'll have to
work on it........

Greetings to the Ellensburg 'Havoc Wreakin' Weasies' Condolences to those
no longer among us physically Prayers to those in need.....

The 15 Y'akimaniac's of Yakima'
Riki, Tiki, Tavi, Chuckles, Pansy, Clover, Rose, Jester, Joker, Lily,
Jasper, Jasmine, Martin, Casper and Rex
(never forgetting Merrit and Dean!)