Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 11:42:48 -0400
Two years and four months ago we were diagnosed with ADV.  Recently I sent
saliva samples to Dr. Stephon for testing.  I dug out the old results and
compared them to the new.  According to United and Dr. Stephon I have
three ferrets that have remained negative for over two years.  They are
in isolation with the others.  No extra special care has been given to
keep them separate from the others.  I also have two that are "definite
negatives" that were positive when first tested.  Dr. Williams would you be
so kind as to share your views on why these ferrets have remained negative
or why the others have turned?  I know about titers etc, but Dr. Stephon
was so adamant that they were negative.

Thanking you in advance.
Mary
http://www.mkaresq.com