From:
Donna - Educated Ferret Assoc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2006 23:18:19 EDT
Dear Ping is He & Hoomins

Our hoomin and all the fuzzys here in our den are very sorry to hear
about Uncle Bobby.  We will add your family to our prayers.  Yes Ping,
you are right ferrets are very good at smelling when our hoomins are sad
or upset.  We knew right away when our hoomins son passed away because
she sure did smell stressed.  Even more when our hoomins Grandson Matt
passed away from a thing called a brain tumor so we know what your family
is going through.  We licked her tears from her face.  All us ferrets
just gave them more kisses and crawled up in their laps.  It really
seemed to help when we sat with them so they could stroke our fur.  We
would dance a lot to help them smile.  I really does help to play with
your hoomins more when they are going through a sad time.

Thank you for telling me what those feathered things were.  Birds
mmmmmmmmmmm.  Some of the sure a big.  My hoomin says there are hawks
and turkey buzzards.  Please don't tell my hoomin, but they are one of
the things I am afraid of.  With you next to me I will be safe.

Looking forward to our tractor ride.
Your friend and Dudette Leah