From:
Marie Schatz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 08:23:09 -0700
Its nothing new that rescue ferrets are available in Michigan - any
number of shelters usually have a variety to choose from but I thought
I'd tell you about 2 I just picked up and transported to a small shelter
in Kalamazoo.

1 female, 1 male, both under 6 months, MF pet store buys.  Seem healthy
and well mannered.  The female has front boots and a bib.  The male is
sort of a very light sable.

These 2 were bought in a pet store, along with a nice though small cage,
tube hammock water bottle and litter pan but a guy who then a couple of
months later dumpted them at his sisters house who immediately called me
as she didn't want them.  Just another disposable impulse.

Anyway - they are pretty cute and so were the others at the shelter.  If
your in the area and interested email me and I'll get you the number.
They also have a web site link with email addresses off of someone else
in michigan running a website.

Mary

"Animals are not brethren, they are not underlings; they are other
 nations, caught with ourselves in the net of life and time,"
   Henry Beston