From:
Christine Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 12:44:01 -0800
Hi,

OK, this may sound really dumb but here goes.  I have read about getting
uncooked rice and putting it in a big box and letting the terrors romp
around in it.  Is there any chance it could go up there nose's or in there
ears or would they want to eat it.  It sounds like a great idea as Casper
loves to dive right into the litter box when it is fresh, unfortunately she
dives in when it is not so fresh!  They both love to dig in the sand so is
sand an option that i could possible put in there?  Any suggestions would
be appreciated.  You can respond directly to me or put it on the FML...

Happy holidays to all...

Christine, Macker & Casper...