From:
"~TINA~" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 22:12:47 -0800
We went to see some friends the other day and got to meet their 2 sweet
male ferrets.  I am how ever worried about them.  They are well cared
for and loved but they are FAT!!!  They weigh 4-5 pounds each!!  They
eat cat food and when I asked why that instead of Totally Ferret or
another FERRET food they said because of the cost.  They have a great
cage and lost of toys and love but none of what they need most of
all....a GOOD nutritious FERRET food.  They were how ever using cat
litter which IS expensive!  So I introduced them to using wood pellets
as I do and mentioned the big cost savings over kitty litter and that if
they switched to the wood pellets they could MORE THAN afford the better
ferret food!  I am hoping they do make the switch for both.  I asked if
they had the same troubles I told them I had when I was using kitty
litter and they said yes.  I said I no longer have them with the pellets
and the cost savings and clean up ease is wonderful!!!  Is 4-5 pounds OK
for a ferret?  They looked the same length as my 3 but so fat!!  They are
so loveable and sweet and give great ferret kisses!!

~~TINA~~
AOL-IM TravsWife ---&--- Yahoo messanger Travs_Wife