From:
tina haynes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 22:39:25 -0800
Hi all, this is my first Christmas with ferrets and a cat.  I am looking
for suggestions on pet proofing as far as the tree goes.  I don't put
out anything else that I think I would need to worry about, just things
hanging from the ceiling, no way they can get them.  I am already
planning to leave the bottom 2 rows of branches off the tree when we put
it up.and nothing hanging low.  Also planning to put "barricades" up
around it when they are out and putting the cat "away" in another room
behind closed doors when we are not home and at night.  Andwe are not
putting the tree up until a week before x-mas and it's coming down ASAP
after!  I figure the less time it's up the less time for them to get into
mischeif right?  Any other ideas?  Putting it in another room is not an
option unfortunately, the only rooms we have downstairs are the kitchen,
living room and a 1/2 bath.

~~TINA~~
AOL-IM TravsWife ---&--- Yahoo messanger Travs_Wife