From:
Deborah Bistodeau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 17:45:14 EDT
Hi everyone,
I have come back to MN to pick up more supplies and few volunteers are
coming with us as well as two other organization teams that I know of
from HSUS and Animal Ark teams are going down there.  They're leaving a
couple days before us.  The response has been tremendous and we all are
forever grateful for everyone involved.

All donations will be provided with the invoice and receipts as proofs
we directed all money to the Hurricane Katrina 100%.  If you donate money
to people that are taking up the same cause, please be sure to get an
invoice to show they're going to the donations.  It can be done through
HSUS.com, EARS.com, UAN.com as well as Code 3 organization.

Cheers to everyone in rescue efforts to send support in many different
ways to the animals' needs.  We also brought more boats to come with us
to search for more houses if we're lucky to save more animals.  We have
access to the door to door houses.  It is not allowed for people that are
not trained in distaster response team one way or another.  The media may
not be clear about that part, but everyone IS making many attempts to
rescue as many animals as we can.  Rescue teams are working with all
officals in that areas as well.

Nola Ferret Shelter and Laura, please let me know if we are able to meet
with you to help you out on one of the days in Baton Rouge as we will be
going there first after leaving on the 18th?  Please let me know.
Smiles.

April M. Crompton