From:
Dawn Roeglin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 1997 10:10:10 -0500
Hi!  It's the lonely student again.  But I'm not Gonna complain this time :)
I was doing my homework last night i.e. reading ... when my monster ferret
Fella came up and plucked down on my stomach (I was reading in bed.) This is
very unusual for Fella, he usually one comes to me if I call him, I have
food, or his buddy Zuet is with me.  Well, I didn't have any food... Zuet
was beating up one of the grrls, so i was completely flabbergasted.  So, I
left him there.  Instead of curling up and going to sleep, or burrowing
through the blankets and biting my feet as I expected, he seemed to intently
stare at the page.  At first I thought he was just sniffing it, and lose
intrest due to the 30 second attention span they all seem to posess.  But he
kept with me, and stared at every page I turned, which was rather in
frequently seeing as how this is a text book, and you have to read
everything 2 or 3 times to get what is being said... Is he trying to read,
Do I have a hidden scholar in my possee?  Emma likes to sleep on open books,
but she's blind and deaf, so she sleeps anywhere...

Dawn
Emmatude: what?
Zuet: Where did they go?  Where did they go?
Mariposa: Hey, Nook, lets go steal one of Ma's potatoes and let it rot under
          the dresser!
Nanook: Na, let get the stinky underwares.
Farfalla: And thereby decree that all thievery of articles in this hereby
          house shall be of a Compact Disk in nature.