From:
Dana Rinehart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 1998 05:51:05 -0700
Hi all!

I got several responses to my question of travelling with my boys from NC
to PA.  Thank you all for your help!  This is the first visit of the grand
ferrets to see their grandma and grand daddy!

My boys have some neat toys.  First and formost is the cat!  They really
get their exercise chasing thier sister up and down the hall!  They also
have an old purse which makes a lovely "wagon" - they like to get in and
either be dragged down the hall or gently swung in it.  A big flat type
(maybe 6-8 inches high) box with two holes in either side and one end open
is another big hit.  The box is big enough that the cat can get in to and
they all delight in playing ambush and chase in and through the box.

Thanks again for all the travel info!

Dana & Mike (proud ferret parents)
Theodore (Look at my swan dive, ma!)
Eddie (How'd that cat get up there?)
Robert ( I am so such a good boy!)
Bonnie (Can the ferrets come out to play)
Riggs (Can we send the ferrets away, please!)
Kitty (this new ferret exercise plan really works!)