From:
Dana Rinehart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 05:30:19 -0800
We need advice -
Theodore Woozle insists on digging in the litter pan he shares with his
brothers.  No amount of squirting with a water bottle, time outs, or loud
noise detracts him from his mission.

Robert and Eddie use the pan for its intended purpose.  Theodore
refuses to use a litter pan except for digging!

They all get lots of play time.  I think Theodore does this as another way
of saying let me out of this cage - he usually starts right after my spouse
gets home from work (playtime is usually about an hour after that) and we
are at wit's end trying to figure out how to get him to stop.

Also, will the puppy pads work in a non litter box corner?  Has anyone had
fuzzies to shred the pads?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Dana and Mike (proud parents)
Bonnie (Now where did that ferret go - he was just here!)
Riggs (you weasels stay off my couch)
Theodore (I will dig my way out of this cage through the litter pan!)
Eddie(Is he digging again????? What is wrong with him?)
Robert (I am such a good boy - Iwould NEVER do that!)