Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 1995 14:17:00 +0000
I'm behind on the digest (again), but for those concerned about this
point...I regularly took Scheherazade (may she rest in peace) into the
shower for her baths.  We would both get clean, and she got to run around in
the bottom of the tub i\until it drained (this was a favorite activity).  I
was always careful to dry her ears with cotton swabs after every adventure,
and never encountered a problem.  I haven't run across any problems in the
vet literature either, as long as the ears are dried thoroughly.

-Dr. Karen

"The doctor is in."