From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2006 19:19:56 EDT
Today Petey got two pieces of spam in my email box.  Like I don't get
enough of my own, Now I have to get Petey's too?

One is for a free razer.  That has to be high on his list.  Lord knows he
likes a good close shave ::eyeroll::

The second one was a application for a cash advance.  hmmm I wonder if
that would work for SOS?  (just kidding)

The Petey TPO Club is hanging at 49 members, Are you number 50??  Come
join this elite ferret club, that supports SOS and in turn supports
ferrets everywhere.

Poof,
Petey TPO
I'm not just the President, I'm a  member  too!
http://skweezeme.terrabox.com/