From:
DEROSE PAT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 08:48:25 -0500
Good news!

Sparky went through her surgery very well.  The vet wanted her overnight
just as a precaution.  I went to visit her and of course my heart broke
after looking at where she was operated on.  She was so tired she fell
asleep with me holding her!  That never happened.  She looked so *sweet*.

She came home yesterday.  She is doing *very* well.  She is still tired but
she is getting back to herself.

Many thanks for all the kind words and good wishes and prayers.

I am remembering all the sick fuzzies and their humans, and those who've
gone over the Bridge too.

Luv to all the fuzzies,
Pat & Sparky (i am so glad to be home, Mommy!)

P.S. I recommend Dr. Neal Beeber at Rutherford Animal Hospital in
Rutherford NJ.  The practice sees alot of ferrets and he is especially
knowledgeable.