Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 08:49:55 -0600
Be cautious if you consider purchasing the following cage:

****DELUXE 4-STORY FERRETRAIL FUN-NEL HOME
****The new cages from SuperPet
****Cage Dimensions: 32"x20"x30" Overall Dimensions: 47"x20"x55"H

We recently purchased the above cage for our 2 female fuzzies.  The main
thing that they noticably like about it was that they could go to the top
floor and ESCAPE from the cage between the top 2 horizontal bars.
Obviously, we returned it and purchased another type of cage much more
cautiously.  Our biggest fuzzy that escaped is about 1 1/2 lbs so we are
not sure if larger fuzzies will be able to get through as easily.

Most of the horizontal bars are adequately spaced slightly under 1", but
the top 2 horizontal bars are spaced approximately 1 1/4" apart.  Upon
observing the other 4 story cages on display at the store I noticed the
same spacing problem.  Unknown if this problem is widespread or if it
applies to the 3 story model also.

Take care,

Brian, Valerie
Mindy (Daddy, why can't I play in the couch?) and
Cinny ( I luv aiming for the litter box from the 2nd floor ;-) )