Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 1996 17:39:23 -0500
H and I got on the web last night to try to find out when this big landing
was taking place.  There is a neat service online called DeJa News and it
will find all the threads of anything, anyway, according to the UFO
newsgroups it is supposed to happen sometime in November, but from the tone
of the hoots the postor got, I don't think too many people are worried about
it.-A