Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 1996 01:20:22 -0500
In a message dated 96-10-28 17:42:49 EST, [log in to unmask] writes:
>He is a DEW, beautiful, oh wait, he has a few dark hairs that make two rings
>on his tail so I suppose technically he is a silver.  Trish

This boy truly is an alien!  We involved in LIFE recognize a NON-color
ferret when we hear of one.  "Silver", you see, is a non-existent color (as
dictated by LIFE National Show Coordinator, Jodi Schroth).  There is only
Heavy Silver.  All other shades of ... whatever...are either Medium or Light
PATTERN.  He could be a White With Dark Eyes but we of LIFE no longer look
at those lovely "snow" colored critters with dark eyes as DEW or BEW.  So,
surely you can see....he is a dooking ET.