Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2007 19:51:54 +0000
A question about the Giving Tree: I sent the info for the ferrets
from FURRY Ferret Rescue to be put on the tree. I have not received
a response nor have I seen them on the tree yet. Is there a problem
with the tree? Or did I send the info in too late? I sent the info on
11/29 & 11/30 (deadline).

Any info would be appreciated. FURRY, like every other ferret
rescue/shelter, has several ferrets in need and could really use
some Christmas charity :) this year.

Thanks again--

Lisa

FURRY Ferret Rescue Volunteer