From:
"Marya K. Kowal" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 1995 00:09:25 -0400
Sean- I know that some people on the list have had real problems with the
clumping litter, but we've used it for all our ferrets, and have never had
a bigger problem than Emma wanting to "swim" in it when we have put all
fresh litter in the box. She just sneezes from the dust, but it doesn't clog
her nose or anything.

Paula- re:  staples and when to bathe.  Speaking as someone who was stapled
across my belly not too long ago (caesarian). I would wait a day or two after
they are removed (makes you a little sore when they take'em out) and then
go ahead. I took showers with them in, but nobody had to rub my tummy to dry
me off, and I don't usually scrub myself dry on the floor, either! Glad that
Kitka is doing well.

Marya-mom to 1 Zach, 4 ferrets, 1 hubby and Herbie the Khuli loach.