Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 1995 23:35:18 -0400
CALIFORNIANS!!!!
Beware.... F&G is clamping down harder than usual.  We have had several
incidents in the past couple of weeks that indicate this.... I won't go into
details, suffice it to say all animals are safe and healthy.
If you go to a vet, make sure you cover your cage and keep it covered while
in the waiting room, you don't know who that other client is?  Do not avoid
the vet, just be extra careful right now.... Do not take foolish chances with
your animals by taking them out when not needed.
Don't forget..... NO WARRANT!  NO ENTRY!, that's is to your home, storage
units around your property, backyards, any personal property.  Make sure the
warrant is signed by a judge and is for the search and siezure of ferrets....

Guess they've got extra money in their budget they want to blow....
CDFA1