From:
Unforgiven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Mar 1998 19:23:38 -0500
bronxelf wrote :
>Excuse me... I *have* the facts to back up *my* charges.  Did you miss
>them the first time around?  Kender is still *terribly* ill because of
>this.

I know only what I've heard about ECE, and I've only had fuzzybutts for
about 3 months, but from what I've read/heard, there's a good chance
Marshall Farms is not at fault.  Yes, your kits almost definately got it
from the MF kit you brought home, however, it is very possible that the kit
didn't have ECE when he was shipped.  Once clothing or an area has been
exposed to ECE, any ferrets coming into the area or into contact w/ the
clothing/material can become infected.  So, if someone brought ECE into the
petstore at some point in time, considering the fact that they know very
little about ferrets, it's doubtful they'd even have noticed much less
gotten a different cage/aquarium/hammock/anything other than the bedding on
the cage floor.  This wouldn't be Marshall Farms' fault... it would be a
ferret owner's that stopped by to look at the kits... But maybe I'm just
misinformed...if so, someone please just smack me.  :)

Rossi and the Wascally Weezils

Rossi - "Hah!  Now you both have normal nails instead of Freddy-Kruegerish
claws"
Kenda - "You may take our nails, but you'll never take...our sock
collection!" (Shouted in Mel-Gibsonish-Braveheart-style)
Gellidus - "Doh!  He got mine too!  And he raised the bed...*now*
where are we gonna hide all of our socks?"