Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 14:14:30 -0800
Hello kat,

Back in December, all five of my furfaces had really bad colds.  I used a
Vicks vaporizer and the Vicks Vaposteam in their room and it really helped
to open up their noses so they could breathe better and thus smell, which
helped with the fact that they did not want to eat when they were stuffed
up.  I don't think there is anything in the vaposteam that would hurt them,
of course I would not recommend shutting them up in a room with it as it is
very strong, someone please correct me if I am wrong.  I only used half of
the amount that the vaposteam directions called for at a time and this did
the trick for my babies.  I also used children's benedryl to help with the
stuffiness, and gave them plenty of Bob C's chicken gravy and all the
pedialyte they would drink.  It took about 5 days to get them feeling
better again.  Hope this helps you.

Kim and the Fab Five
~Missy (Cat)~, ~Streaker~, ~Cocoa (Loco)~, ~Casper~ and
~Sylvester (Lil' Man)~