From:
katherine carr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2010 13:51:48 -0500
cross posted with permission from KC Ferret Hotline:

Ferret Pickup
Posted by: [log in to unmask]
Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:17 pm (PDT)

Hey everyone. I have an emergency pickup. A lady form Tecumseh, NE has
called. She is going through a divorce and cannot keep her one and a
half year old ferret. She has no car and the ferret needs to be out of
the place where he is being kept this week. He is in an apartment by
himself where she goes to see him every day, but he is not getting out
every day. Is anyone available for picking up this little guy? Please
let me know as soon as possible as I will need to make plans if I need
to go. She is off on Friday and goes to work at two on Sat. Sharon

Is there a closer shelter or adopter than Kansas City? If not Is there
someone who could pick up the ferret and meet one of us halfway?

Thanks SOOO much,

Katie Carr
KC Ferret Hotlihne