Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2011 19:04:00 -0500
Okay listen up kids. The next Buzz About Ferrets column for Ferrets
magazine will be about ferret messes. I am absolutely ecstatic about
this topic because I just know the responses are going to be out of
this world. I'm thinking that this could be the best topic yet. I've
been patiently waiting these last couple of months to write this story
and now the day is here. So, "let me have it"!!!! Write me privately,
and tell me what the worse, or interesting, or funniest mess was that
your ferret ever made and the story behind it (if any). Oh and I love
pictures, so send away (they can be of your guilty ferrets, you with
your ferret, or best yet one of their messes). If I and readers are
lucky, we'll read about the mother of all messes.

Rebecca Stout
(Wolfy)
PS, please forward this request to your friends and egroups