From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 1997 15:58:01 -0400
Attention NE Ohioans,

We have scheduled a very important meeting September 20 at 7:00pm.

The topic of this meeting is to discuss issues and state policies regarding
ferrets and rabies.  Our guest speaker will be Lisa Waltz Atty at Law (and
ferret owner).  She was actively involved in both of the two local cases and
will provide insight into what you can do to protect your ferrets and
prevent them from being killed by our state health officials.

This meeting promises to be very informative and is a must attend for the
sake of your fuzzies lives.

If any of you could help in placing posters in windows to help spread the
word about this meeting, send me your snail mail address and let me know and
I will send you some flyers for posting.  Also if you can make a few copies
of these it will help cut down on our expenses as well.

Meeting Sept 20 7:00pm
46180 Butternut Ridge Rd
Oberlin, Ohio

You can contact the following people by phone or email for additional info.

Linda Iroff
(440) 774-3633

Jean Lee
(216) 749-3885