Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 17:09:51 -0500
>Well, I don't understand what business a pet store has selling an unaltered
>animal in the first place!  (Ferret, cat, dog, bird, guinea pig...)

Just for anyone's information, most pet stores sell all their animals
unaltered.  I have had dogs, cats, guinea pigs, and hamsters from many
different pet stores throughout my life and all of them have been
unaltered.  I agree that they shouldn't, but I guess to them it's cheaper.
Just my puny .02 cents worth.