Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 10:48:42 -0500
I would just like to ask a 1 or 2 questions about ferrets in pet stores.
I have read in several postings that ferrets should not be sold in pet
stores.  But my question is if dogs and cats are still sold in pet stores,
how successful are we going to be getting them to stop selling ferrets?  I
don't agree with the pet store selling of dogs, cats, or ferrets.  But as
long as people can get them without a hassle as long as they have the
money, it will continue to happen.  Can anyone tell me what has or is being
done about the situation?  If all of this has already come up, I apologize.
I am not writing this so someone out there can start an argument(I don't
have the time nor the energy to put up with it), I sincerely want to know
where it all stands.  Thank you in advance for your informative information
and knowledge.