From:
Public Relations <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 17:24:15 -0400
Hi All- Jerimiah here!
I am going to give you the shelter update -- 'cause Mom can't talk.  She is
done all talked out this week.  The phone ringing & ringing and all.  She
ha a real squeeky voice -- and the vet laughed at her yesterday when the
kids went in for checkups and stuff!

The big news i know everybody keeps asking is -- HOW IS JERIMIAH-- um well
lets pretend-- and I am doing fine.  I am teaching to two youngsters how to
nip better-- 'til I get caught.  Mom is threatening to take my play pals
away and send them packin if I teach anymore of these tricks.  She took the
newest gal Angel in for her rabies vaccination and said she can go to a new
home-- as soon as th4e right family shows up!  Well, you know that dark eye
little silver gal should stay here-- I think she is real cute!  Hmmm I'll
have to work on something-- Of coiurse Mr Zippity my brown buddy i set to
go-- but he is having so much fun playing he aid he doesn't mind-- just
maybe he'll hang around with me-- so I hope no one wants brown little boy
ferrets soon.

Rex is doing great Mom says.  He had his third lupron shot and has a full
coat except for his tail-- but the hair is growing in there too!  Neat I
bet shelter Dad will want some of this stuff-- he lost his hair too!  Okay
okay- the big news is Bear - is feeling a bit better.  He is on day 5 of
Baytril now he gets the pills-- he makes a nasty face-- I seen it-- but he
has more energy.  I am a bit pout out that twice this week Bear has gone on
outdoor excursions with shelter dad.  Is this what I will get to do when I
get to be the REAL mascot-- gosh I can't wait-- I will make him RUN after
me!  Thge vet said she wants to wait and see how he does-- his little
problem with UTI seems to be doing lots better adn his cyst doesn't
interfere with natur'es call so.... they didn't make him have an operation!
Wonder what an operation is?

Oh yeah Sterling-- I keep hearing that name too-- well seems that Sterling
is really making the new vet wonder-- h is still very thin -- but they got
him eatin' the senior TF food-- and I heard Mom sayin' she isn't telling
him but she is sneaking in the real stuff now.  He is more active and
alert-- hey they even had a party kind of cause he had a real poop!  Can
you believe that.  So much noise over a little thing like that-- they don't
get excited about my poop!  And I can make a LOT of it!  Now there was this
talk about his being a NEMIC- whatever a NEMIC is-- so the vet is giving
Sterling shots of Winstrol.  I guess that will turn him into something
else.  Can't wait to see this!  She say she never saw such a fighter in her
ferret years!  Wonder what kind of fightin' he used to do?  Boxing maybe.
Shelter Mom has been busty with all these kids and then those like Me,
lulu, Sierra, Beau, Casper-- who by the way has taken up roomin' with this
cute chickie called Sunny Delight!  -- (I hear that Mom is hoping to place
them in a home together before too long)-- but there are some of her own
kids that have been a bit under the weather so we all has been keeping her
going a lot lately...

Well in the AM a bunch of folks are coming over to say hi and get ready for
the big picnic time.  I hope I get to meet lots and lots of folks -- this
is my first year but boy I have been hearing things about these picnic
days.  I won't want to miss it!  Mom got more pictures in the mail for
cutest ferret this week-- she doesn't know it but I AM the cutest- and
everyone knows!  Hope you all come to Ferretstock on Sept 9th should be
lots of fun!

Jerimiah
Jr Mascot
Ferret Wise Shelter
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~crassi/index.html

visit iGive where your clicks can help support the shelter kids--
http://www.igive.com/ferretwise