From:
Public Relations <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 22:31:22 -0400
Hey all  Jerimiah here!

HEY!  they brought in a new kid today-- I am really excited -- since they
sent my best friends away to live with folks in some place called Pressed
aisle!  They lives way out by the lobsters or somefin' like that.  Geesh--
now I get to room with the old boy Rex-- and he is not one for getting into
nifty adventures like them youngsters were!  sigh.....

But then late today- a miracle happened!  Mom walks in with this funny
crate - oh it looked the same -- but gosh it had a funny kind of perfumery
to it.  Lo and behold it is another big boy like me.  He is a orange color
and he really needs a bath-- he smells worse than ferret sleep sacks!  He
chatters a lot here though-- I have been trying to get out to play with him
since he arrived-- they said he was a 'chusetts boy -- whatever that is!
Now I think -- I got a new student to teach-- if they would jest give him
a bath first gollllleeeee!  I hear them mention Aroma Therapy-- i think I
found some!

I heard them say he was let loose and had to be in quarantine-- he was real
skinny & scared and nipped some little gal-- well thankfully, they let him
live in a cage and then called the Mom-- he is her special project for a
few weeks-- and mine too!  He is eating a whole lots of kibble-- hey save
some for me!  geesh these new kids!  We will get him into fine shape-- and
now I can have a buddy that might go on patrol with me-- it won't be quite
so boring then!  He is scheduled to be tutored on the 19th-- wonder if I
can get into that class?

Everyone is humming around here getting things ready for "Ferretstock" on
Saturday-- There is this neat Martin's cage-- a one of a kind job I heard
them say that will be raffled-- looks kind of like a GIANT STOP SIGN-- on a
pedestal-- I hope I get to check it out-- I can't wait for the cage guy to
get here tomorrow!  MOM said she is outfitting it with all the right stuff
for a business of ferrets to enjoy!  Maybe I can hide in it and get me a
new family too!??

Lots of folks is bidding on the Ferretstock hammies on e-bay-- and there
are some other neat new things too-- like purple sleep sacks, carry bags
and a new book to for BUDDY!  I wish Buddy could come play with me-- but I
think he will when he gets his ferret wheelchair cart- that will be
wonderful!

Items which help continue shelter programs can be located on ebay by
searching the seller
creativekolor
or going to url:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems
&userid=creativekolor&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25

Check things out for the special fur kid in your life-- or even me!
Hehehehe!  hope to see you all at Saturday to Ferretstock

Jerimiah
Jr Mascot at Ferret Wise

http://www.dartmouth.edu/~crassi/index.html