From:
Grace Davie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 00:25:34 -0700
Hello Everyone,

I have been very ill and my puter crashed.Anyway I'm getting better.But I
need some a best guess from someone.  I just took in a very tiny MF ferret.
Female and just a guess but appears to be about 1 to 2 years.  She is very
active, eats ALOT, and appears healthy except that she is bald at the base
of her tail as well as part of her tail.  She has thinning hair all the way
to her shoulders.Her belly is also bald.  She does not sleep excessively
and is a sweetheart.  When my other female ferret had adrenel, she
exhibited other signs as well as sleeping alot.The shelter that sent her to
me suggested it might be malnutrition as she was in with another healthy
ferret and he was healthy.  These 2 ferrets came from a Calif. shelter and
after the 14 year old boy who got them didn't want this one as she isn't
very pretty without hair.Any suggestions would be appreciated.  I have a
ferret vet but he is 90 miles away and does not test for adrenal.  Just
goes by the symptoms.Please email me privately if you wish.Thanks for all
your help in advance.

Gracie and the Menagerie
Baby Odie......chocolate chocolate chocolate!
Hunny Bunny.....Gimme chips and Junkfood
Rambo......Catch me if you can
Gnome......Wanna fight?
Adidas......I want ferretone
Duncan.....I can too get the cat under the couch
Meeko.....Let me kiss your lips
Pooh.....Help intruders in my cage
Callie....Mommy I need a sweater