Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 12:14:55 EDT
Just a little short note to thank you two once again and also everyone
else that helped my new little man Chevy come home from Houston.

Chevy had adrenal surgery yesterday with Doctor Murray fine tuning his
mechanical abilities and removing a affected right adrenal gland.  While
Doc was inside exploring the engine compartments, he took biopsies of his
intestines to hopefully confer that Chevy indeed has or doesn't have this
rare form of IBD and to eliminate the possibility of his "problem" being
cause by Lymphoma.

To Doc Murray, thanks again as always for listening to my babbling (sorry
for confusing you doc)  Thanks for explaining everything to me and
listening to my non stop questions.  Thanks for being one of the best
out there and genually caring for ferrets as I know you love them too.

Chevy pulled through his surgery just fine and is due to come home today,
Tuesday.  I can wait to get to smother him with kisses.  Thanks to all
who helped Chevy come home to Fort Worth.  He is truly a sweet baby who
has already captured my heart.

Sincerely
Leanne Bochenko
Cocoa, Pugs, Jewels, Tambo, Snoop-doggy dog, Sammy, Bear, Forrester,
Rascal, Cali and Chevy.
Missing and still loving pieces of my heart: Kodo, Tigger and Bo