From:
Charles Pepper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 1997 18:57:55 -0500
Hi Everyone,

First of all, I want to thank everyone that answered my post about why some
ferrets give kisses while they are being rubbed.  The majority of people
that responded said that it was most likely the ferret's way of
reciprocating grooming.  Whatever the reason, it's awfully cute!

I was up very early last Saturday morning (thanks to our little restless
fuzzies) and my SO, Charles, decided to turn the t.v. on.  We came across
this cartoon called 'Dynamo Duck.' The main character was an actual duckling
complete with 'Joe Friday' voice.  The duck played a detective working for
guinea pigs.  He was investigating a series of fires that were being set by
a ferret named Smoky.  Smoky looked to be a dark sable.  I had never seen
this before but Charles seems to think he remembers seeing it as a child
(twenty years ago?).  I didn't think it was very old but I could be wrong.
Has anyone else seen this?

Okay, here goes my try at a limerick:

There once was a girl named Jenn,
Who wanted Ferret Math to strike again.
Her SO, Charles said, "Wrong!"
And now can be reached for convincing
at [log in to unmask]

With many apologies,
Jennifer('C.J., hold still!'),
Charles('Come back with that remote!  How am I gonna turn on the t.v?!')
Cindy ('Mom, go get the lint brush!  I wanna massage!')
C.J. ('I don't wanna wear this costume! I look like a sissy truck
driver!')