From:
Charles Pepper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 1997 00:42:03 -0500
Hi Everyone,

My SO and I have been lurking on the FML for quite some time now and decided
to send in our very first post.  I have a question about the frozen dessert
for dogs called Frosty Paws.  Has anyone tried giving this to their fuzzies
as treats?  I am curious because I know ferrets are not suppose to have
dairy products and Frosty Paws doesn't contain any.  From what I remember, I
think it has a meat base.  We would love to hear from anyone who has tried
this product with their ferrets.  I don't know if ours would even like it
but it was just something we were curious about.

Our male ferret C.J. (age 7 mos.), has done something rather unusual lately.
When my SO, Charles scratches him on the back, he immediatly starts giving
kisses.  All I can think of is how a dog will kick it's leg out when being
scratched in a certain spot.  Has anyone else noticed this?  Please e-mail
me at: [log in to unmask] as to not take up too much space on the FML.

Regards,
Jennifer & Charles
Cindy (Mom's little albino princess and not afraid of anything)
C.J. (Hell on four feet and wouldn't want him any other way)

(P.S. Joan & Dick Bossart, if you are reading, it was very nice meeting
you both and your ferrets Bubba and Bambi today!  Cindy and C.J. are
enjoying their new play tube.  :-) )