From:
Chris Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sat, 02 Apr 1994 03:15:56 -0400
Since upgrading to my new machine, mail is so damn fast that it
occasionally tries to plop two or more articles onto the FML digest
simultaneously.  This can result in multiple messages being inter-mangled,
or messages being lost completely.

I know of two screwups, and there may have been more.  If you sent
an article more than a day ago, and it got scrambled or lost, please
resend.

The server has been modified to lock the digest, and the problem
shouldn't recurr.  I hope.

Sorry about that.