From:
Crys Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Nov 1998 15:04:57 -0600
Please excuse the apparent irrelevance of this post to current topics...I'm
nearly a month behind in reading the list and using my holiday weekend to
catch up.

Around the end of October, there was some discussion of cutting up velux
blankets for ferret bedding.  Someone mentioned that their ferrets thought
the bedding mad a great treat.  As I was cutting one up last night, it
occured to me that the little blankies would make great batting (inner
lining) for little quilts.  I've got some old sheets laying around, and I
think I'll just sew a square on each side of the velux blankets, bind it,
and there you have it.  Most fabric stores have great clearance sections
also.

Of course, I'll have to wait until I go home for Christmas to use mom's
sewing machine...

Crystal Christian