From:
Dee McNally <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 1996 15:54:10 -0500
Hi there,

Roxana here.  I have been reading about the upcoming nupshels and I see you
need a bouncer.  Mama says that is to keep everyone in line and out of
trouble.  I CAN DO THAT!!!!!  I's real good and fighting .  .  uh, oh, um,
keeping Alexander in line.  He comes after me, and I grab him by the tail,
and then .  .  .

Oh, uh, anyway, I want be a bouncer!!! Huh, huh, pleeze, pleeze, can I?

Oh, here's Alexander . ...

(quit biting me boy, I'll knock you)

Hello.  Alexander here.  I just wanted to say that I think it is great that
you guys is getting hitched and all.  I try and snuggle with Roxana, but
shes to tough and won't let me.

Anyways, just thoughts I would ask .  ..  .  Can I come to the wedding too?
I can't fights as good as Roxana .  .  .  but mama just says that means I'm
a lover not a fighter . . .What ever that means.

Mama's comin.  Gotta go.

Roxana and Alexander